Use size to your advantage. SBA loans offer exclusive benefits to qualifying small businesses.
- Competitive Rates
- Lower Down Payments
- Extended Terms
- Government guaranteed financing for starting or expanding a small business
- Alternative for businesses that have had difficulty getting approved for conventional loans
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Equipment and inventory
- Acquisition or expansion
- Working capital
- And more
- Choose between SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 programs
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity1
- Repayment terms customized to meet the needs of your business
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Whether you’re starting, acquiring, or expanding a business, this is the most common and flexible type of SBA loan. You can use these funds for working capital — or to finance the purchase of essential property, equipment, and inventory.
To help stimulate economic development within communities, this loan program helps businesses grow and create jobs. These funds can help you finance major expansion or modernization projects — typically with long-term, fixed-rate financing.
1Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.