My Beach is wherever you are.
Important Dates to Remember: LEARN MORE
What is My Beach and when will it be available?
My Beach is our new unified digital banking experience. You'll be able to access and do more than ever before, across multiple devices, with your Beach Bank accounts.
How do I login to My Beach?
Beginning August 23rd, online and mobile banking will be brought back online.
- You will use your existing Login ID and Password combination.
- Once entered, the system will prompt you to select the option in which you want to receive a Secure Access Code. The options are generated by the contact information we have on record for you.
- We recommend selecting your mobile phone number from the list to receive the Secure Access Code by text message. However, phone and email options may be available depending on the contact information you had provided in the old system.
- Mobile number – you will receive a text message from us that will provide you with the secure access code.
- Home/Office Phone number – you will receive a phone call from us that will provide you with the secure access code.
- Email – you will receive an email from us that will provide you with the secure access code. If you do not receive the email within a few minutes, please check your junk mail folder.
- Once you have been authenticated, you will be prompted to create a new password.
- After you create your new password, you will need to read and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Welcome to My Beach!
Will I keep the same Login ID and password?
Yes, you will use the same Login ID you currently use. Your current password will be used to gain access during your initial login. The system will then prompt you to change your password.
If I use Quicken® or Quickbooks™, will my information be available after the system conversion?
You will need to download and/or sync your current information prior to 5:00pm CT/6:00pm ET on Friday, Aug 20th. After My Beach launches, you will need to reconnect your accounts.
Will my existing mobile app continue to work?
If you use our iOS Apple app, an update will be automatically pushed out. If you use our Google Play Android app, you will need to delete the old app and redownload the new app after My Beach launches Aug 23rd.
Am I going to lose account history?
No, you'll be gaining additional history. The 12 months plus current month's activity you've had available online will now be available in our mobile apps.
Will my account nicknames carry over?
Yes, if an account nickname was created, it will display in My Beach. Accounts will initially display in account type order: Checking, Savings, CD/IRA, and Loans. You'll be able to reorganize your accounts anyway you'd like.
Bill Pay - Will my scheduled and recurring payments continue?
Yes, your scheduled and recurring payments will carry over and continue to process; however, we do ask that you review these payments.
Bill Pay - Will my Payees and history carry over?
Yes. History will be available a few days after My Beach launches.
Bill Pay - Will my eBills carry over?
No, you will need to reenroll your Payees in eBills.
Transfers - Will my recurring and scheduled transfers carry over?
Yes, your scheduled and recurring payments will carry over and continue to process; however, we do ask that you review these payments. If you made any changes between Aug 13- Aug 20th, you will need to make those changes again.
Alerts - Will my alerts carry over?
No, you will need to setup your alerts.
Alerts - How will my alerts be delivered?
In addition to email, we now offer text and mobile push notification delivery options.
Statements - Can I view my statements online?
Yes, accounts already enrolled in eStatements will carry over. You'll be able to manage your preferences (additional fees may apply to paper statements) and enroll new accounts. eStatements will now be available to view on our mobile apps.
Treasury Services - will my ACH and/or Wire templates carry over?
Yes, templates will carry over; however, we do ask that you review them. If you made any changes to these templates between Aug 13- Aug 20th, you will need to make those changes again.
Treasury Services - will my additional Users' access carry over?
Yes, all Users and their entitlements will carry over.